Elle
Elle asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Does Obama support Israel or not?

This statement in regard to the Khalidi tape certainly doesn't sound like Obama is a friend of Israel.

http://israelinsider.ning.com/profiles/blogs/20183...

"Saw a clip from the tape. Reason we can't release it is because statements Obama said to rile audience up during toast. He congratulates Khalidi for his work saying "Israel has no God-given right to occupy Palestine" plus there's been "genocide against the Palestinian people by Israelis."

It would be really controversial if it got out. That's why they will not even let a transcript get out."

Favorite Answer

No. Obama doesn't. He is friends with terrorists already who have called Israel evil. He wants to make friends with Iran's leader, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who has sworn to kill the Israeli's, and also trying to make nuclear bombs against International law, and a treaty they signed to not make WMD, sit down and have a tea party with a terrorist. How many terrorist friends does one Presidential candidate need? All of them? He told Georgia, who is being attacked by Russia to use restraint! He's a frigging nutcase!

Yes, he's repeatedly stated his support for Israel. However, on the other side of the coin, a president that sought the UN is also wise, and not anti-Israel.

As a Christian I have always felt it a God given duty to honor the Jewish People and have done so. However, I have seen polls that indicate that approx. 75% of the Jewish people in America are supporting Obama. Should after election polls bear out the polls I have seen, I will feel the freedom to abandon mu support of the Jewish people as they have abandoned God by their support of Obama. They invite their own demise.

I think he must or Mossad will take him out. Isn't that the way they do business? Seriously, Israel is grossly over represented in our government- America needs them like a hole in the head anyway. This is the cause of all of our grief over their. He should make certain demands upon them not to increase their unlawful settlements. Beyond that I'm all for Israel, but not to our own detriment- its' a cost/benefit thing.

• Edg1

I would say not. Especially since he now says he does.Ever notice how the words "lawyer" and " liar" sound alike? Obama is at least one of these two.

I wonder if you have any critical words or twisted analogy of the $448,000 that a McCain chaired organization gave this SAME MAN? The link to McCains Group Tax return is in the article.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!

Perhaps, like with everything else he will change on that just before the election hour. Nothing surprising.

Nope. Muslims support Muslims. Obama will nuke the shite out of the Jews.

of course he hates isreal he is a Muslim they have been fighting with judisim cristanity for centruys

Ya it is really scary to know he is prob going to win...

If you don't know why Israel is important than you are really lost!