Nick Hogan already released from jail? (Opinions please)?

Nick Hogan only served 5 months in jail. He drove irresponsibly and has put that poor boy in a comma. I think NIck Hogan should be in John Grazziano's place. Nick is a stupid idiot.

What is your opinion on him only serving 5 months?

Niss or what ever her name is some dull-minded obsessive teenage girl who has no idea what she is talking about.

Niss I believe you are a dumb, naive teenage girl.

Best Answer

he served

its not that bad

He shouldn't have even gotten that long of a sentence

Or I am a guy that has accomplished more in my life then you will ever do

Source(s): Nr

I think that he got what he deserved. It was an accident and he should not have been driving the way he was. He and John were best of friends and I seriously doubt that he would hurt him on purpose. Plus Nick now has to live with the fact that his friend will never be that same, that has to be very hard to deal with. Everyone makes mistakes and they have to live with the outcome. He was to serve 8 months and he got off for good behavior. Plus in today's world celebrities get away with murder, and non famous people do not get away with anything so I think that it was good that they made him serve jail time like a normal person. I hope he has learned something from this and will be more careful from now on. Also you can't ask people on here for their opinions and then get mad if they do not agree with what you think.

The whole family is screwed up. Fame got to their heads. That's why I hate celebrities who think they're the shiz. They don't appreciate anything. He's never known what its been like to struggle and he's been a big baby because of this. Too flipping bad.

it makes me angry, he turned a united states marine into a vegetable and he walks after 5 months. i am just glad the family of his victim are suing him for all he is worth. He should have to pay for the care of his victim for the rest of his life

I think just because they are celebs does NOT mean they shouldn't serve less time. It's wrong! Everybody has to serve their time, so should celebs. I am sick and tired of them getting away with this kind of stuff!

No punishment fits any crime . Let me ask if this is fair .

Steal a car you get max 10 years

Rape someone you get max 10 years

fair? he)) no

Not enough.