LEWIS HAMILTON!!! What do you think?

What a race!!! He deserved it totally!!!

• Suzy
    Favorite Answer

I'm in total agreement with you Susie, yet can't help but feel sorry for Massa - who clearly would have loved a few minutes to compose himself before facing the cameras...

If anyone had to beat Lewis then I would have preferred it to be Massa than "I can't move my lips" Raikkonen yet again...

Talking about that - I am pretty sure that Raikkonen knew that overtaking rule very well a few races ago and Alonso could have easily won today's race but didn't want to make life easy for Lewis..

Now lets back Omaba for the US Presidency and hope that there is soon no room for racism anywhere...

Have a great Christmas and lets hope for a fantastic and fair season next year - which Lewis should Ace!!!

he did deserve it, massa had a great race but hamilton has raced just as well as massa if not better through out the season. Massa has had problems with reliability (ferrari's fault) which probably lost him a few points through the season and hamilton has had points taken away from him through stupid steward decisions so i think hamilton deserved to win overall.

plus the massa fans in Brazil were ***** but i do feel a bit sorry for massa

i love Lewis COS he's conceited, come on each and every of the drivers are. they does no longer have were given to this point being meek! i love him cos he's British and extremely goodlooking, grounded and outstanding - as i'm and we come to a decision a efficient events huge call! and that i wanna see him win this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days !! supply him a spoil!

OMG I just tuned in for the last 2 laps and D: he does deserve it but poor Felipe Massa! Then I got kinda distracted because the UK coverage was annoying me... they kept trying to interview people like the second they got out their car... I wanted to hit them D: Bashing microphones in people's faces practically.

Absolutely !

I was on the edge of my seat watching the race ! I thought he'd blown it at one point - but glad to see he made it in the end !

Did you see the reaction of his girlfriend - I thought she was gonna take off lol !

Good luck to him for next year !

• ?

Neat guy, a great ambassador for the u.k. Love the man!!!!

No he didnt deserved it.

Massa is a better rider, has more victorys the whole season and won the race.

He owes it all the German driver who let him through. It wasn't a race, it was a display of charity. No real racers would let anyone through.

Ferrari rules 4ever........massa is the real champion...no hamilton....glok = ****

He should have has it clinched already

No thanks to the stewards