difference between the mazda 6s?

there are several mazda 6s. like the iSV iSport iTouring, etc. What are the main differences between the the iTouring, iGrandTouring, sTouring, and sGrandTouring?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ok, the i means 4 cyl, and the s means 6 cylinder.

Now on either the i or the s the features are the same.

The differences from the Touring to GT are as follows:

Rear wing spoiler, electroluminescent gauges, automatic climate control, auto dimming rear view mirror with homelink, power moon roof, and xenon headlights.

Thats it!

Well, if you do get the S (V6) you will get 18" alloys with black center caps.

Source(s): Mazda Sales
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

The 2006 model year brings revisions to the entire Mazda 6 line. Mild styling revisions give it a cleaner look. New front seats are designed for greater comfort and support, new cloth fabrics, a new center console, new door panels, and other features make the cabin more comfortable and more convenient. The 3.0-liter V6 offers slightly more torque for 2006, improving performance off the line and improving drivability by making the engine more tractable. Fuel economy has been improved for both engines, and the four-cylinder engine used on 2006 Mazda 6i models is available with a new five-speed automatic, replacing the old four-speed. The brakes have been upgraded for 2006 with bigger ventilated front disc brakes designed to reduce stopping distances, resist brake fade and improve pedal feel. Also, 18-inch wheels and tires are available.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The i models are 4 cylinder

The s models are 6 cylinder

Grand Touring has more luxury features

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.