how did Texas tech beat Texas longhorns on Saturday in the big 12?

• Favorite Answer

Texas CHOCKED .... if that DB catches the easy interception in the last minute, the game would have been over

Texas just couldnt handle that offense....i had a feeling that we were gonna lose this game because a high powered passing game against a Freshman secondary doesnt look too good. But those DBs should have stopped Crabtree on that last play...Even if they Lost...they are still a good team and i really dont want yall talking crap about Texas because they lost to Tech...Tech is a good team and im glad that if Texas had to lose it was to Tech and not OU or OSU

I'm pretty sure that Texas will win, and win out, and win the Big 12 championship game, and likely face either Alabama or Florida (maybe Iowa) in the National Championship game. Don't ask me to predict the results of that game though. Wow it would be tough to predict, but will likely be a really good game

• Legend

Texas Tech won the battle up front. Their offensive and defensive lines really set the tone and was a big part in why they won. But ultimately it came down to Harrell and Crabtree for that TD play, definitely my favorite game this year.

Because Tech is the better team, those bandwagon longhorn fans will make crap excuses "we were playing on the road", "he dropped it", etc.

Tech played better football. If you think this is a one-time thing, it isn't close. Their spread offense is practically unstoppable, you can barely even limit it. Their defense is now making plays and are pretty decent.

Because Texas Tech is a BETTER team, I'm so proud of my boys! WRECK EM TECH!

• Rich

They scored more points than Texas

Source(s): RichDizzle's Brain

Football is a game where the winner is chosen by the team that scores the most points either in regulation or at the end of over time.

Good one Rich.

texas tech was playing at home if they were playing in austin or a neutral site texas would win by like 21

Played better offense and defense