Everyone keeps saying all these negative things about Sarah Palin... If something happened to Obama, would...?

you be worried about Joe Biden running the country?

Best Answer

Most Republicans receive horribly offensive attacks from the left because many lefties are hate filled. Reagan is still vilified by the left, even though he won his second term by a huge landslide. Apparently the American people felt differently. Sarah Palin has received the worst treatment I have seen anyone receive in decades. Maybe it is hatred of successful women. Remember, Carter, Reagan, and Clinton were all governors before they became President, but the left says Palin has no experience other than being a small city mayor. They conveniently forget that she is the Governor of Alaska.

• Deb M

Nope...absolutely not. Biden is a good man and has a lot of experience....

What I find most amazing about Palin is she thinks whatever she does is legal...what kind of a person abuses power the way she has. She is a user for her own personal gain. Not someone I would want running this country. Why would any sane person write a memo about removing books from a library..I think she was serious. How can she justify her home being built...then awarding that contractor the contract for building the stadium. And sorry, but in my book, she was not effective as mayor of Wasilla....she left that town millions in debt!

She just doesn't have a clue! Does she actually think the hate coming out of her mouth will win? Sorry, but this is the 21st century...she needs to realize that!

Yes--and I think he'd do a good job. That's one of the main reasons I like the ticket. I think there's a good chance either candidate could die in office. There are so many psychotic nazis around that Obama will absolutely have a few attempts on his life. McCain is just too old.

Joe Biden though is much better than Palin.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, You are gonna compare Joe Biden who is the Ranking Member on the Foreign Relation Committee to Palin's Hockey Mom, PTA Mom, "regular" six pack Joe kinda of a guy?

Not to mention "she" thought she was talking to the President of France, and carried on a complete conversation with him!!!!!

Joe Biden would've NEVER been so stupid. . .

Prominent Republican Figures have come forward and SAID Palin was not capable of stepping into the number 1 spot if needed. . .

Not at all, Joe Biden is incredibly qualified and is a great authority over foreign affairs, unlike Palin who believes in attacking Russia and Palestine.

it's obvious that you don't know Joe Biden. The man has had more than thirty years experience. When looking at the VP choice, I think it should set even the most nervous Democrat at ease to know that JB was chosen for the job.

Obama/Biden

26. Prostitutes always look like Julia Roberts or Jamie Lee Curtis. They have expensive clothes and nice apartments but no pimps. They are friendly with the shopkeepers in their neighbourhood who don`t mind at all what the girl does for a living.

No..........And umm LetS do SOme RESEARCH on jOE Biden So Then We Wont Have To Worry.

Yes, Biden has trouble keeping his answers straight for a press conference. He is reason enough for me to vote for McCain.

No at all, Hes a 37 year veteran in the senate he has a wealth of knowledge and is a very wise man.