What do you think the connection Obama has to Williams Ayers and other Marxists is? ?

There is information out there being hidden, much like Ayers book ParieFire . if you look up what a community organizer is in the context og the Chicago political system you will run across the Woodlawn Co Founder Saul Alinsky. He is a noted author of two books on Radicalism One entitled Rules for Radicals. If you... show more There is information out there being hidden, much like Ayers book ParieFire . if you look up what a community organizer is in the context og the Chicago political system you will run across the Woodlawn Co Founder Saul Alinsky. He is a noted author of two books on Radicalism One entitled Rules for Radicals. If you want to know what has been going on in America this is the game that has been going on. Misinformation and the control of the Media. ridicule with an intent to discredit reliable sources of information.

When Michelle Obama went on The View she showed up with a list of topics she could not talk about. This is standard practice for anyone with ties to Saul Alinsky and the Chicago political machine. their tatics and Idealogy are Marxists.

I did not see this on TV and come to these conclusions reading an an Obama article. I researched this information and read for my self. The toe between Obama and Ayers is the fact they share the Marxists ideology with their experience with the Woods Foundation as community organizers. This is not a fear based conclusion these are keen observations. I challenge you to research this yourself and post your own conclusions.
Update: I know more about Marxist then you can ever imagine. Ever heard of the phase Know thy enemy? How about keep your friends close, but enemies closer? The major issue I have with Marxists is their core belief that the end justifies the means. That removes any moral obligations that may get in the way of acheiving... show more I know more about Marxist then you can ever imagine. Ever heard of the phase Know thy enemy? How about keep your friends close, but enemies closer?

The major issue I have with Marxists is their core belief that the end justifies the means. That removes any moral obligations that may get in the way of acheiving their objective.
Update 2: Mr. bostonianinmo. No I am not getting desperate. Saul Alinsky set forth the principles for community organizors in Chicago and build a secret marxist socirty that has been terrorizing Chicgo since the late 40's. To roll this out nation wide is a fatal flaw and it ricks exposure. ACORN will be defending itself... show more Mr. bostonianinmo. No I am not getting desperate. Saul Alinsky set forth the principles for community organizors in Chicago and build a secret marxist socirty that has been terrorizing Chicgo since the late 40's. To roll this out nation wide is a fatal flaw and it ricks exposure. ACORN will be defending itself and answering for illegal activity. I am looking forward to the challenge of exposing Marxist nationwide. After all that is all Marxist ever really fear is exposure. Some may have forgotten the horrors of oppression of the Soviet Union, but I have not. Thank you for making my list.
Update 3: Obama has written two books on himself and has in in front of the media for two years, yet none of the pundits on either side can nail down his ideology. The only reasonable answer to this is that he is hiding it. That is a standard Marxists tactic. Go out and discover the truth. Don't take my word on it. Name... show more Obama has written two books on himself and has in in front of the media for two years, yet none of the pundits on either side can nail down his ideology. The only reasonable answer to this is that he is hiding it. That is a standard Marxists tactic. Go out and discover the truth. Don't take my word on it. Name one time that Obama accepted any criticism what so ever. He plays the media for the one thing they desire the most. ACCESS. That it a Marxists principle. The same ones they used as community organizer. Ayers is a self proclaimed Marxists and Obama is still in the closet until Next Tuesday.
Update 4: Why does it matter? Some one is telling you that a Marxist is leading the polls in the race for the highest office in the nation and you ask me , Why it matters? Those that don't know history are doomed to repeat it. Well it's not our history. It's the History of oppression. It's the history of... show more Why does it matter? Some one is telling you that a Marxist is leading the polls in the race for the highest office in the nation and you ask me , Why it matters? Those that don't know history are doomed to repeat it. Well it's not our history. It's the History of oppression. It's the history of German philosophy and the rise of communism.

There are extreme groups at both ends of the political spectrum. To the left we have Marxists to the extreme right we have fascists. Neither are good ideas for a free nation. Both are very oppressive. One just as evil as the other.

It's a harsh reality about the world we live in that there are people in this world with ideals that would snuff out liberty and freedom in a manner in which goat the American people into wanting such a society with out ever knowing what it is. Obama calls for fundamental change, when what we need is political responsibility. Leave our fundamentals alone. America loves freedom and freedom will always defeat oppression.