Survey: Would you rate Lee Evans as a brilliant stand up comedian..?

I think he is just fantastic, half mad & so funny....was watching him for hour tonight & lifted my mood completely..Also do you think he is so crazy & hyper in his everyday life?

THANKS everyone for taking the time............. :)

Update:

Smithzers pmsl at that one....he is great and love his madness :)

Update 2:

Not me doing thumbs down folks :)

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Gotta love him hes a nutter lol..been to see him once live and i never stopped laughing :o).

• 1 decade ago

He has me in stitches. If you can get the dvd of him in wales then get it.That show is just hilarious. He sings a great song at the end.

I've known performers.They are more hyped up due to adrenalin. But there is something about him that makes you think he is like that in real life.Just maybe less sweaty, lmao!

• john g
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

A bit too manic for my taste. I prefer the laid-back, dry humour displayed by someone like Stephen Wright.

• I do indeed. One of the best things i heard about him is that he goes for a walk around the town where he's doing his show so that he can pick up on things that the audience will know about :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The man is a lunatic in the best possible way Mel..

I see every thing he does on the tv...Love his comedy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh Yes he's a good actor too. I love Peter Kay so much too xxx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Can't stand him Mel...find his jokes very dry...give me Al Murray any day of the week and his mate Big Bob...lol....

• 1 decade ago

Yes, i think he comes alive when on stage. He is all over the place, very funny :D :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Love him .. have seen him 3 times live when he came to Brum ..he`s on tour now..but the tickets were sold out ... he is pant-wettingly funny ..!!

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i dont think many comedians are as crazy etc as they are when workinggg, i find him quite funny, but only to an extent!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.