How an airfoil works - what'd I say wrong?

This is an answer I gave on Y!A. I got a lot of thumbs down and I wanna know what I said that was incorrect... The typical airfoil (cross section of the wing) is flat on it's undersides and curved on the upper, with a hump closer to the leading edge. The camber of the airfoil deflects the airflow upwards thus... show more This is an answer I gave on Y!A. I got a lot of thumbs down and I wanna know what I said that was incorrect...

The typical airfoil (cross section of the wing) is flat on it's undersides and curved on the upper, with a hump closer to the leading edge. The camber of the airfoil deflects the airflow upwards thus less airfriction on the upper surface. It's purpose is to create high pressure on the underside and low pressure on the upperside to achieve lift. Since there is a stronger force on the underside, this produces lift. Airfoils are also used on propeller blades. When the flow is seperated due to a high angle of attack the plane stalls.