Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

herbalife nutrition club?

what do i need to open a herbalife nutrition club.?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you can check your manual actually.

Dear Valued Herbalife Distributors,

All Herbalife Independent Distributors operating a Nutrition Club or is opening a Nutrition Club will be

required to do the following steps:

Step 1: Register with Herbalife

Fill in the Nutrition Club Registration Form. You can obtain the form from Herbalife Distributor Services

Department. Once filled, you are required to return the form and attach two passport size pictures for the

Nutrition Club Identification Cards.

Step 2: Nutrition Club Opening

Nutrition Club opening will require sample of invitation leaflet or flyers to be enclosed with the registration

form. All Herbalife Independent Distributors opening a Nutrition Club is required to purchase the Nutrition

Club Guidebook (SKU : 6916) as reference towards Nutrition Club Rules & Regulations and Standard

Operating Procedures.

Step 3: Nutrition Club Monthly Activity Reporting Form

Nutrition Club Hosts are required to complete and return this form by the 10th of each month. The objective

of this form is to enable for the company to track the success rate of Nutrition Club.

Step 4: Testimonials and Pictures

Nutrition Club Hosts are encouraged to provide pictures of opening or some good testimonials from club

members for publication in the Todays Magazine.

Step 5: Nutrition Club Plaque

If you’re running a Nutrition Club, you’re helping to make the world healthier. Herbalife wants to recognise

your efforts!

To be eligible to receive a plaque you must:

· Manage a Nutrition Club with at least 15 members attending daily

· Be open a minimum of 5 days a week

Share how you are achieving your results for at least three consecutive months and we will send you a

beautiful Nutrition Club Plaque to display in your Club!

For more information, please do not hesitate to call Distributor Services.

check here .. http://www.herbalifeww.com/my/Distributor_Services...

Source(s): Carol Herbalife Independent Distributor Contact me to know more : herbycarol@yahoo.com or herbycarol@gmail.com my Blog : http://herbycarol.blogspot.com/
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Erik P. I own 2 nutrition Clubs and would be happy to assist you, if you haven't already attained a coach. My name is Tauna and you can check out my web site at www.hotspringsnutrition.com

• 5 years ago

Is there any herbalife Nutrition Club directories?

• 1 decade ago

Become a herbalife distributor, use the products and talk to people. Then when u are confident enough about the products, find a suitable location and set up the club

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.