Anyone else excited for Mariah Carey week on XFACTOR?

I am.. every singing Mariah Carey songs which i love them all.. plus she will be there :D

ITV1 next saturday at half 7.. on X factor she will be there coz it MC week!! :D

Favorite Answer

Wooooo I know!

I love all her songs; that woman is a legend! :D

Hopefully this will be the week where Diana is knocked off her thrown as the most likely X Factor winner! I cannot wait - I am hoping she makes a mess of it! I cannot stand to hear her ruin another song with her yodelling! And what was with this weeks Blondie performance? I swear it was Disco Week and NOT punk rock week!

Alexandra and Laura as usual will be amazing - I love the pair of them!

And it was so sad to see Austin go, I am starting to wonder what the British public are doing! Keeping Daniel in? Why oh why????

I'm sort of excited, but she'll be a diva and some on the contestants will be useless at her songs, especially Daniel and Diana.

yeah yeah, cant wait to hear the only famous pop-star they could get hold of, singing a song that no ones heard of .. NOT! ..by the way its not mariah carey week, shes just performing ...

What do you mean MC is gonna be on XFACTOR week? What channel? why her on this show? what is this about? I love MC!

• amora

i love mariah carey! :D Cant wait.

im exited laura, alexandra and racheal are gona nail it!

but im not lookin 4rwrd 2 diana or daniels proformance :[

LAURA OR ALEXANDRA 2 WIN

loving all mariah songs and waiting to see which one jls will sing..........maybe against all odds like westlife did?.....good luck to them all xxxx gorgeous

Yeah i am!

But so sad that Austin isn't going to be there!

Alexandra and Laura and gunna be amazing! x x

Not really, I'm not a huge fan, she doesn't appeal to me.. I prefer ABBA week =]