How do you remove glitter glue from skin?

I've helped a friend last week make a set of homemade costumes for his co-workers for Halloween (something about teams and prizes) and it involved a lot of glitter... It's been one week and I've taken at least 10 showers and I've still got some on my hands, chest and face.

How do you get this stuff off?! :(

Favorite Answer

Try taking a cotton ball soaked with nail polish remover and soak the glitter directly for about 30 seconds or longer, that should break it down. Then you can take some soap and hot water and take the rest off. You could even try steel wool. If that doesn't work, just go with it and pretend your a fairy :)

Try WD-40 or rubbing alcohol.

Nail Polish remover ;)))

haha

you dont

glitter is the herpes of craft supplies

it never goes away

try nail varnish remover.

good luck :) x