Where can I rent a car with two brakes in Cincinnati?

I want to rent a car that has two brakes in order to teach my daughter to drive.Does anyone have any ideas?

• Jon T
    Favorite Answer

I couldn't find any vehicles with dual brake pedals (one for the instructor and one for the student) for rent. Typically, vehicles equipped with dual controls are supplied to Driver Education Schools and performance driving schools.

I did find some sites that provide dual control systems but for the cost of the equipment and the hassle to install the equipment, I think that you and your daughter would be better served to have your daughter taught by a professional driving instructor.

The school/instructor is cheaper than the equipment. The learning experience will be a lot easier and more enjoyable for her (and you also) and, here's something really worth considering, most insurance companies offer substantial discounts for new drivers who complete Driver Education Programs or professional schools.

lol take her to a go kart track let her drive a kart dont yell so much and hold on i have three girls driving ages... a bottle helps