Is Katt williams dead?

someone just told me he is dead and i wanted to see if they were telling the truth? so just answer the question Yes or No. thank you

Favorite Answer

No he is not. It was a 3 year old girl named Kate Williams. She was the only survivor of the crash. Whoever started this rumor is illiterate!!!

Anyone who knows Katt Williams, knows that he will not fly anymore. After his incident at the airport a couple years ago and they arrested him for trying to take a gun on the plane. So IF Katt Williams were really dead it would not be because of a "plane crash" that ***** don't fly!

Holy shiznit :(

I hope not.

I just received a text message saying so, but i've scoped the net and nothing's been posted except on Wikipedia;

On November 1st 2008 at about 4am eastern time many people started receiving text messages about Katt Williams being killed in a plane crash. Although no official word has been released, it seems to have been a hoax or a publicity stunt.

Hey Kendra,

A friend of Katt Williams' family has supposedly commented on http://cafearjun.com/2008/11/01/did-katt-williams-... and said that he can assure that Katt Williams is alive and well.

Although there’s no confirmation from Katt himself to prove anything, most people are saying it’s just a rumor and since none of the news channels or sites have it mentioned anywhere, lets just hope we see Katt Williams live on TV real soon to end this rumor for good.No he isn't..

Any other questions, please feel free to ask. I'll update my answer as soon as I hear anything new. Take care :)

Katt Williams is scheduled to perform at Carnegie Hall in NY on 11/6/08. I am sure if he had passed, there would have been changes on the ticket sales. He has ticket sales for shows thru Dec 31.

Whoever spread this rumor should be ashamed. Laugh on.....

Source(s): Ticketsnow.com

It really doesn't make sense how people can forward text messages like this. I JUST got the same one. The internet is far too advance to not have such a tragic incident like the death of someone like Katt Williams. I got the same kind of text about Bernie Mac....A WEEK before he actually died!!! I don't think this is true about Katt!

Katt Williams is not dead check out the link!

I just got the text that he died about 10 minutes ago. I sent a reply text that it must be an awful rumor. I see nothing on the news or online that makes me think it's true. The sad thing is, I kept getting texts about Bernie Mac's death the day before it actually happened! It was like we cyber people jinxed him or something. I hope that Katt Williams is okay and STAYS okay! He's great!

P.S. "OBAMA Yall!"

I got a text to then i got another one which said Katt Williams is not dead a little girl name Katie Williams died in a plane crash

No, it is a hoax:

"On November 1st 2008 at about 4am eastern time many people started receiving text messages about Katt Williams being killed in a plane crash. Although no official word has been released, it seems to have been a hoax or a publicity stunt."

I am so freakin confused rught now..So many different emotions going on. Just recieved a text message from my cousin that KATT WILLIAMS died in a plane crash, so I went on the internet to actually fnd out if it is the truth or not, Supposedly it is a Rumor.So im waiting for the news on T.V. or something to figure out what the hell is going on.