Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you sleep better when it's raining or not?

Favorite Answer

i sleep better when its raining

I love the rain, and I love keeping my window open on rainy nights so that I can hear it. It's very soothing and kind of just makes you drift off to sleep.

I actually sleep better when it is raining out. I guess there is something calming about it for me.

No. Rain keeps me up.

raining because it calms me i also like to read when it rains.....plus i think the fact that it i raining makes me feel safer because who in there right mined would break into your house in the rain...hahaha i think im crazy

doesn't matter - I like listening to the rain at night

Yes, the sound of the raindrops is soothing.

i sleep fine oth, but i love sleeping in on rainy morningsss

Same

• ?

Yes it's calming and soothing.