Weird Al Yankovic songs.?

I love weird al! Do you? What is your favorite song? Mine is Saga beings and Amish Paradise. I know weird al has had wild and wacky hair but has he got short hair now?

Best Answer

This is going WAY back, but I still love "I Lost On Jeopardy". I work on the show on occasion and every time I do, I am tempted to crank that song at full volume.

My kids like Saga Begins

My husband likes Hardware Store

I like The White Stuff, Close But No Cigar, You Don't Love Me Anymore

Amish Paradise without a doubt.

I have to agree with you on Amish Paradise. I like his old stuff way better than his new stuff. I don't know fer sure, but I do think he did cut off his hair.

Owing to the amount of wigs and other hair pieces he wears during his show, both the long hair and the facial hair (he used to have a moustache) have got to go

"One More Minute", one of the best break-up love songs ever

White and Nerdy

or

Stuck in The Drive-Thru

I love white and nerdy!!! and amish paradise! they are the best! i think the sort hair is a wig lol

I don't think you understand the meaning of this site. But, I guess I'll go ahead and answer it anyway.

My favorite is "White N Nerdy" and I'm not exactly sure, but I do think he cut his hair.

I luv the song White and Nerdy

Do u know em

Stuck in the Drive-Thru