What isWoman??

Woman is 一個非常之煩的人!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What isWoman??

The definitions may be非常之煩, but not WOMAN in general.

Definitions of Woman on the Web:

an adult female person (as opposed to a man); "the woman kept house while the man hunted"

a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man; "he was faithful to his woman"

charwoman: a human female employed to do housework; "the char will clean the carpet"; "I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write"

womanhood: women as a class; "it's an insult to American womanhood"; "woman is the glory of creation"; "the fair sex gathered on the veranda"

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

A woman is a female human. The term woman (irregular plural: women) usually is used for an adult, with the term girl being the usual term for a female child or adolescent. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman

WOMAN is a mainstream weekly title for 30- and 40-something women. Edited by Jackie Hatton, it encompasses a rich mix of celebrity gossip and TV news, compelling real-life stories, and body-confident fashion and beauty tips. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman (UK magazine)

"Woman" is a single by the Australian hard rock band Wolfmother from their self-titled debut album. In 2005, the song was nominated for an ARIA Award and at the 2007 Grammy Awards the song won the award for "Best Hard Rock Performance".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman (Wolfmother song)

"Woman" is a song by John Lennon: it is an ode to his wife Yoko Ono, which is introduced by Lennon whispering, "Women are the other half of the sky ...", an expression coined by Mao.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman (John Lennon song)

Source(s): google definitions search
    • Login to reply the answers
  • K
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

CM:

when you say "I agreed" do you mean that NOW you don't agree (maybe because you've got the right person now)? ^_^

• 1 decade ago

Woman is 一個非常之煩的人.

I agreed.

Just like a mother, a wife. They used to chat +chat +chat none stoppedly, you really felt bothering all the time.

But, once they were gone, you sure will miss the noise so much and you'll rather suffer the bothering noise then without them. 無人煩你你仲慘, 請珍惜及愛護煩你的人 (women), befor it's too late......

Source(s): Own
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.