Toe nails, Finger Nails and Hair...?

Keep it short or let it grow as long as possible?

Me?

-Not too long, I can't stand to see extra long toe nails, they slice and dice and don't fit in my sneakers

-I try to get them to grow long but they either break off or I stress out and bite them from time to time

-Hair??? I just went Natural and took all the relaxer out of my hair so I like it to grow long and healthy. :o) What about you?

Favorite Answer

My toe nails are long, but not too long....they are always painted!

My fingernails are no where near as beautiful as my avatar...they are a realistic length. Its hard to keep them perfect when you have kids and have a job that involves using your hands all the time.

My hair....it is long. I LOVE long hair...naturally brunette, but have some blonde highlights in it.

Toe nails shouldn't be long, yuck. I keep my finger nails the length of the tip of my fingers and don't paint them very often... it causes them to break. And my hair is naturally really straight, and I'm working on getting it really healthy. I take GNC hair skin and nails vitamins... they're REALLY helpful.

a couple of years back I went out with this girl who was incredibly beautiful, but she liked having those nine inch nails on her hand, when I found out she needed 'extra' help when going to the bathroom, I walked out her door.