Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

have any of you ever heard of dr./pastor David Jeremiah from San Diego, California?

He is on christian radio and christian tv. The name of his ministry is Turning point. What do you think of him? What do you think of his doctrine and teaching? He pastors Shadow Mountain Community church.

• connie
    Favorite Answer

I knew him personally before he went to California. He pastored a church that I went to. He is a GREAT preacher and a true man of God. I love to listen to him on Turning point. He is very educated on Revelation and end times which is my passion. You can definitely rely on his preaching. I really miss him pastoring my church. Also, I have his book on end times and his series of tapes on Revelation. You can get the book in a christian bookstore and tapes from turning point. Worth it. God bless

• louder

Pastor Jeremiah San Diego

I've heard him briefly and I think his doctrine is very Biblically solid. I've been to Shadow Mountain years ago and it's a great church although it has probably changed a lot since I've been there (which was about 13 years ago).

Source(s): Christian and San Diego county resident.

not impressed...especially with his end time doctrine.

yeah heard somewhere. but i don't know him , sorry

mm no, but he sounds like a nutbag.