why dont fat people get kidnapped or abducted?

its always ether women,kids or guys that are not as heavy as 300 pounds or more.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

probably because someone that heavy doesnt do much outside of his home, and as a result, will have far fewer enemies than someone who is more sociable? No one really cares about fat people anyway. Only the young, beautiful, and rich are worth abducting. (just a thought)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You guys amaze me. Have you lost all respect for yourself and others. There are serious problems going on in this world and your worried about fat people. Ya'll sound like very shallow people. I hope that isn't the case. I understand having a good laugh and trying to be humorous; but responses like these are scary. People are different; whether they can help it or not; why hold that against someone? Is it because you couldn't handle not fitting into this cookie cutter world? Would your life end if you woke up fat one day? Okay i'm off my soapbox. I know this little rant isn't going to change any of your minds. It made me feel better to do it though. Like any of you care. Such is life. Happy Halloween!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They don't get kidnapped or abducted because they're so big. It would be almost impossible for abductors to carry them or force them to come with them.

• 1 decade ago

I wish jerks like you would get abducted. Then the world would be a better place.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Cuz fat people weight alot so the kidnappers are too weak to lift fat guys.

• chani
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

They are too big to be carried and harder to be harmed as apposed to someone who is half their size.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who has the strength to move a refrigerator?

• Ray G
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Criminals are too lazy to pick us up. They don't want to work that hard.

• 1 decade ago

Put them in your get away car and they will farted.

• 1 decade ago

because there r to fat to be carried

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.