What is your favorite astrology site?

Where do you go when you want to learn more about astrology? Anything crazy, funny, real life examples of aspects/house placements/planets in signs at work, more interesting than the basic Sun sign description? Just wondering, because I'm ready to learn more but I feel like I've already seen just about every... show more Where do you go when you want to learn more about astrology? Anything crazy, funny, real life examples of aspects/house placements/planets in signs at work, more interesting than the basic Sun sign description?

Just wondering, because I'm ready to learn more but I feel like I've already seen just about every astrology site ever made. Haha.
Update: Wow, Disturbia, seriously? I would have NEVER thought of that.... So original. Great thought, I guess I should try it sometime, huh?!?!
Update 2: I'll definitely have to take your advice on that. All hail Disturbia for the amazing contribution to my question. ;)
Update 3: Oh, Disturbia. You're too funny.

Alpha Me- Yes Astrologyweekly is a good site, I agree :)
Update 4: Thanks Anti-Hero I think I may have visited that one before... I'm not sure though. That's really cool you've actually been talking with him :)

Gellex, yes, I love cafe astrology it's definitely a good site to learn from. Thank you!
Update 5: Hey Whisper, thanks dear.

Cindy! Hey girl, did you tell Jai I said hello yet!?!? Hahah. You used to work for Alabe? No way, that's bad a s s!!! And I'll definitely check out the rosemarcus site with my volume on, yes ma'am!

TU to everyone!
Update 6: Herreslana, that is actually one of the first sites I ever read that really got me into astrology haha. Yes, it can be a little sexist, I know what you mean. But some parts about the Sagittarian woman had me laughing because they are true haha. Thanks!
Update 7: Hey, if yall want you can check out this site, it's kind of cool how she explains the houses and adds a personal touch :) http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_dgsevhouse_e.htm On the left side there are links for houses 1-10, I'm assuming she's still working on the last two!? At any rate, it's... show more Hey, if yall want you can check out this site, it's kind of cool how she explains the houses and adds a personal touch :)

http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_dgsevh... On the left side there are links for houses 1-10, I'm assuming she's still working on the last two!? At any rate, it's interesting so feel free to check it out & let me know what you think, if you would like!
Update 8: Haha yes, Jen that is funny but oh well, people are lame ;)

Thanks for sharing everyone.