I found a piece of jewelry... it has JTS engraved on the inside band..What does that mean?

Its a small, Gold (almost looks like something that would dangle from a necklace) and has 5 small diamonds (or cubics im not sure) going around one side of a heart shape. More importantly i would just like to know what JTS means in the realm of the jewelry world or gold in general

Well i figured it was the initials of the manufacturer.. its on the inside of the band, very very very small

--i just got the magnifiying glass out and now also read K14...if it meant 14karat wouldnt it say 14k? im not sure--

I'll post a link with pics if people think its necessary..feedback please!! :)

• me
    Favorite Answer

These letters, JTS are a personal identifier. They are the initials of the owner.

I'm not sure what it means myself but they are not personal initials. I bought my white gold nose ring years back n it's has the same thing. JTS 14k

Initials?

jewish theological seminary( it could have nothing to do with the gold)

maybe its simply the company name.

link:http://www.jtsjewelry.com/

or maybe its the prior owner's initials