is it dumb that im so obsessed with twilight that i dressed up as alice cullen for halloween?

i am in loveee with jasper

and alice is my favorite (2nd my mistake)

and i just dont know if it seems dumb.

Best Answer

HELL NO its not dumb im going as a vampire and so are all the rest of my friends. We're also planning on telling people off who think they are dressed as vampires, by telling them that vampires don't have fangs,etc.=D

It's not dumb at all. Alice is a great character and much more interesting than Bella, I think. Also, Halloween is a time to indulge in a bit of fantasy and whimsy. Go, be Alice and have fun with your costume!

They see what's on the floor. They see the well mannered gentleman that Edward is meant to be. They see how he's shielding and romantic- apparently pianists are in, now. (certainly, I shouldn't say that, through fact I certainly have a area for pianists, too... different than, i myself play.) anyhow, through fact the final public of those followers do no longer actively examine and that they do no longer seem deeper right into a character, they do no longer understand that he's *too* shielding, and regardless of the shown fact that he's well mannered, he's likewise with courtesy controlling and that status in a corner of somebody's room and searching at them sleep isn't romantic; it is stalkerish. yet I ought to disagree with you on one factor. purely through fact he, or the different male character, is fictional, it does no longer mean it is ridiculous to have an interest in them. it is a similar ingredient as action picture star crushes, different than greater logical considering you're certainly getting to understand a character's character, while with a action picture star, all you get is their seems and skill. Edward is basically a fantasy, yet he's meant to be bodily alluring. And on a similar time as there are some serious problems with him, fairly, it is not probably that strange to have an interest in or have a weigh down on a fictional character. Being in love, besides the undeniable fact that, is an completely distinctive ingredient. Edit: Me, if a guy climbed by using my window to observe me sleep this night, i could awaken (easy sleeper) and use this obtainable dandy lotion bottle next to me to beat them excessive, then use my *new* cellular telephone (i like it) to call 911. in case you have been thinking. :)

No, there is nothing wrong with a healthy obsession. Twilight is mine as well! I went as a Twilighter [myself] tonight. I wore a T-shirt and sweatpants I made to wear to the BD release.

Well, it's kind of dumb overall, but it really depends on how old you are. If you're 13 and under, it'll probably creep people out. And if you're 17 and older, you really probably shouldn't be going out begging for candy at all. But if you're between those, it's only a little dumb.

No. You're just in the spirit of Halloween!

It's not dumb...just unbelievably immature. How can you be in love with a fictional character?

I sure hope you are under 14.

it doesn't seem dumb. i was thinking of going as bella because for me with my really pale skin and brown hair it wouldn't be too hard but i didn't and i think i will go as her another year.

No, it's not.

Google Anime Expo, google ANY anime conventions, or Trekkie conventions, and you'll see people MUCH worse than you.

You're just a cutie with a cute obsession. :D

HAHA...YEHH =D smee here....

alice is my 2nd fav

jake and eddy r my 3rd

and bellas my first

Rihanna issss wickkeedddd nnn t.i isss fittt!!!!!!

loveee livin urr lifee....baddd track!!!!!!!