Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

can you use multiple bath and body works coupons at one time?

i have 4: 20% off your entire purchase

free item of your choice w/ any purchase of $10 or more

$10 off any $30 dollar purchase

andd... free home spray with any purchase

can i use the free home spray one, the 20% of your entire purchase one and the free item of your choice one with the same purchase (most likely of 10 dollars)?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Meg
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The short answer, no.

You can only use one coupon for each transaction. The only exception to this is when they sometimes send two coupons in a single mailing...then they will usually allow us to ring them together.

Most stores will allow you to use multiple coupons...you just have to ring them up in multiple transactions (so you have to qualify for each one. You would need to find $30 worth of product for the $10 off $30 coupon, then $10 for your free item, then any purchase for your room spray coupon and then you could use your 20% on whatever you have left). Even our store location, that is very liberal in our coupon acceptance will NOT allow multiple coupons in the same transaction.

Some stores (like ours) will accept the coupons after their expiration date, so that's something to ask your local BBW stores. It's nice when you don't have to worry about getting in there and spending uber amounts of money before they expire. The $10 off a $30 and the 20% off your entire purchase are very nice to use when doing holiday shopping...

Sorry for the disappointing answer, hope you enjoy your freebies anyway!

Source(s): I'm a BBW associate.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Bath And Body Coupons

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Bath & Body Works Coupons

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDGOP

I work there and the answer is no for the most part. The only exception is holiday time when the mall is super busy. They will allow us to grant the customer multiple coupons as long as they apply. For instance, if a customer had 2 ten off thirty coupons, they would need to have $60 in product and they would get it for $40. I hope this made sense! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No, sorry. Coupons usually have details in small print on it, so it will probably tell you that you can't combine other Bath and Body coupons.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NOPE

=D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.