Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Help me update my look?

I feel that my look is a bit outdated and I want to do soemthing new....I am looking for suggestions. I am getting a cut and style today and I dont know what to do with it. I am also bored with my makeup

Honest answers please...Thanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31670518@N08/

And yes the braces come off in two weeks so dont mention those

Vietnamese cone hat?

That does help..thank you. I will go by M.A.C this weekend I love that store

Yeah Black and Korean

Favorite Answer

Hey, nice looking lady! You looked mixed. I'd suggest you take on the Glow look, or the Mariah Carey - Fresh and bright, light colors but with flare. But do you really need makeup?

Anyway, Id start by....

MAKEUP:Losing the deep red lipstick, it dosnt "pop" for you. Focus on lighter tnts, like Champagne or Mocha. You deep olive skin will make your lips irresistable. A dark brwon lineer will give you more exact definition of thos lips. Do the same (colors) for your cheeks, if you wear blush at all. Or you could explore and try a deep, but light (application of), pink or peach, just make sure it's EVEN!

For yor LIDS and inside of your EYES, look into bright aqua colors (except that ugly bright green, ugh!). It may sound crazy, but if you apply it right, and shade with contrasting colors, you'll be amazed! I'd recom an electric blue or lilac for yor skintone. If not, go back to the whole light and brihgt idea- neutral colors with shine/sparkle.

TIP - Stay away from makeup that dulls/mattes your appreaence, you need shine and sparkle!

HAIR: I would go choppy becuz you have a perfect face for a short cut. Picture one of Rhianna's bob cuts or Halle (on her longer-short days...). Make sense? If not, a little volume would with any cut would work for you. Just PLEASE dont cut all your pretty hair off...GOODNESS!

TIP - Yor hair loooks healthy, so try not to color it/treat it in search of your new look.

You have a great body but even beauties can tone it up, me included!

COLOR TIPS FOR YOUR SKINTONE: Rusty orange, variations of light blue; deep purple; hunter or forest green; neutral colors in general.

Your beauty is already overwhelming, so try to find your good colors and run with it! Also, I recom Sephora and M.A.C products. I rearely waer it, but it's fun to play with!

Hope this helps!

Bananas

Source(s): VOTE FOR MY AVATAR! Sasha Fierce, or the other one...! Thanks!

Hmmm. 31 is a little past faux hawks. Getting one would probably make you look really immature. I like the hairstyle on your avatar. That looks very age appropriate and if you don't already have a cut like that I think you should get one like it. Hollister and Abercrombie are very good brands and I would highly recommend shopping at those stores. The clothes are very stylish and hold up well. On the tan vs. white issue I think guys who have a natural tan are really cute. That pretty much just means don't go oompa loompa orange =).

bamboo gold hoop earings, a bamboo vietnamese cone hat, get rid of the braces, pink gloss lipstick, leave the black out fit on. don't wear hight heels, stick with mules or flats. you're done! -blurey

You are very pretty!

You have a good body.

You look black and asian..very pretty mix.

I think that you could get a short hair cut with a lot of volume. that would be cute!!

But you look pretty.

You should upload your photo onto the virtual makeover at this site, it's been really helpful to me.

www.marykay.com/bvelazquez

Cut your hiar to shoulder length and get side bangs. That look is good for almost everyone.

get some layers and add lots of volume to the top.

Your gorgeous you don't need to

Mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200810...