Cutting cocaine with Enfamil.....?

I just went to Kroger to buy my baby some formula and all of the cans of Enfamil were in these crazy locked container things....WTF? Has anyone heard of such a thing? The cashier said that the drug dealers are stealing the cans and cutting coke. I tried to google it, but I still don't understand.............can... show more I just went to Kroger to buy my baby some formula and all of the cans of Enfamil were in these crazy locked container things....WTF? Has anyone heard of such a thing? The cashier said that the drug dealers are stealing the cans and cutting coke. I tried to google it, but I still don't understand.............can anyone explain this to me?? On a positive note, at least the coke heads are snorting the closest thing to breast milk! lol
Update: it's not just that it's expensive because the other brands ARE NOT locked. AND I live in a very nice neighborhood georgie♥