Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsChemistry · 1 decade ago

Cutting cocaine with Enfamil.....?

I just went to Kroger to buy my baby some formula and all of the cans of Enfamil were in these crazy locked container things....WTF? Has anyone heard of such a thing? The cashier said that the drug dealers are stealing the cans and cutting coke. I tried to google it, but I still don't understand.............can anyone explain this to me?? On a positive note, at least the coke heads are snorting the closest thing to breast milk! lol

it's not just that it's expensive because the other brands ARE NOT locked. AND I live in a very nice neighborhood georgie♥

Favorite Answer

Maybe a certain persons mother mixed cocaine with Enfamil and that's why she's always so stuck up and effed up.

You know whom I'm talking about. The one whom we do not speak of.

• Dr W

never heard of that. but I'm not surprised.

baby formula is a powder and is has the right consistency and flowability to emulate cocaine. Although I believe the color is a bit off. Except for maybe crack cocaine.

Regardless, if someone pays big bucks for coke and they want to sell it, they increase the volume and mass by adding Enfamil and in the end, they make higher profits.

I got carded yesterday for Clorox 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG the druggies are ruining it for everybody! I cant believe they wont let me where blue shoe strings at 6 Flags cause I might be in a gang I am 49 year old white women give me a frigging break! Here again the 1 percent rule! P S I think the coke people live in the nicer neighborhood if they did not the would be using a generic drug and formula ha ha but true!

True story. I had a friend who cut his coke well it wasn't his it was his 'friend's' coke with a diet supplement. It ruined the taste seriously, there was fish oil in the supplement. He always did that so he could take half. He got caught that time. Meth is more effective.

Baby formula is one of the most commonly shoplifted items. Mom's who cant afford to buy it are constantly stealing it, so most places lock up the cans now to prevent theft. As for the cocaine thing, i have no clue, i just know that the formula is really often stolen.

• MS

It's dreadful, isn't it? Apparently the formula has the same consistency and color to make cutting the drugs less obvious. It's also not as harsh as some other "mix ins" I guess.

It's a pain in the a$$ to have to beg for decongestants some places, too. They've ruined benadryl because meth heads use it to make their drugs.

I'm still annoyed I can't buy sudafed without showing my I.D. so of course it has to be bought when the pharmacy is open which is another issue. I remember being blown away by the concept of not being able to sell aerosols and tubes of glue to minors. Had not heard of the enfamil one.

it would be cheaper for them to mix the coke with something that looks like coke. then they're actually losing less product for the same price.

think of it as watering down fountain soda pop

That's what this crazy a$$ world is coming to.

I think it's "her" fault too.....(re: Chesters answer) LOL.

You're right to look on the positive side....next time I've got one in the back of the ambulance at least malnourishment won't be a concern. lol!

***EDIT***

HEY CLEAN AIR??? Did ya wake up on the wrong side of the bed dude?

Clothes....(you need to change your name) and what exactly "IS" your experience with it?

Your store must be in a bad neighborhood. This is a good sign. So I suggest you look around a little better. And this is a fact as you described.