Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 1 decade ago

Where can I buy empty ink cartridges to recycle at Staples?

Staples gives you $3 in rewards for every ink cartridge you recycle there, up to 3 cartridges a day. I figured it's $270 a month if you go everyday... But where can I get so many ink cartridges? anywhere to buy them?

They have a new policy where they give you Staples rewards, and not coupons like in the past. With Staples rewards you can accumulate all of it and then spend on something at the end of the month

• lueck

Staples Recycle Ink Cartridges

• aldi

Staples Cartridge Recycle

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): buy empty ink cartridges recycle staples: https://biturl.im/3iOSy

Yes there is eBay, and you might try freecycle in your home town and craigslist. People are willing to give them away. I used to do the same thing with staples but here in my home town the manager is (a not so nice word) so i try not going in there. If you were in my hometown i think i have 4-6 empty HP cartridges you could have. Good luck sweety

Source(s): personal experience

The best place to buy cheap Printer Ink online is at Amazon.com

Amazom sells ink and toner for just about every printer ever made including all the popular brands like Epson, Brother, Canon, HP and more.

http://www.amazon.com/Printer-Ink/b/?ie=UTF8&node=...

One way to save money when shopping for printer ink cartridges is shopping for it online. You should find genuine and non genuine ink and toner options to choose from.

They stock original, remanufactured, genuine and refilled ink cartridges, so you can find the quality you want at the right price to suit your budget.

You can find individual cartridges in black, yellow, cyan and magenta, or buy a multipack containing one of each. You can even get an all-in-one ink cartridge that contains all four colours. Make use of our Ink & Toner Finder to be sure you’re getting the correct cartridge.

Keep your printer running with printer ink cartridges and toner from the worlds biggest online retailer. They’ve got thousands of items in the Ink Cartridges Store, so you’ll be sure to find the right ink cartridge for your printer.

Don’t get stuck without ink in your printer. Find the cartridge you need right here and have it delivered to your door.

Best idea is to check with local office/ business and see if they will let you pick up their spent cartridges once a week or so.

It will be easy to help them recycle and they wont have to worry about taking them somewhere ect. We do that at our office with most everything ie: plastic bottles, cans, ect.

They send you a check (quarterly) that you can only use at Staples and if it goes somewhere other than to your address, you are simply out of luck. I just found out that they sent me a check for $65, I didn't get it so tough luck for me.

Wouldn't the effort be too much? Even if you're aiming for a high-dollar item you want to buy at Staples, you might have better luck saving up for it by mowing lawns and raking leaves for the month.

• Rick W

They give you $3 off, not$3 cash

Thare are more programs you can sign up like www.rrewards.com they send you check