What should i do with this family?

first of all to clear everything up im not arabic and i dont belong to arabs i have been bullied in my intermediate school to death an no one saved me that time and in high school i have changed my school cuz my father changed his work to another city I have been bullied again this time and I did nothing cuz... show more first of all to clear everything up im not arabic and i dont belong to arabs

i have been bullied in my intermediate school to death
an no one saved me that time
and in high school i have changed my school cuz my father changed his work to another city
I have been bullied again this time and I did nothing cuz i was scared of fighting and facing the guys (bullies) who ruined my life.
my last year in high school senior student I have changed 180 percent from a weak guy to a strong guy and i fought with these guys i cant tell you how was my first feeling of liberating

month later a traitor with his friends from my back attacked me and they torn my shirt that was completely coward move.

I told my parents before that happened to change my school they refused and i told them to change my intermediate school they refused

i dont know why
they told me they dont want me to be a quitter they want me to be a fighter..
I graduated from high school and now im at a university
and the guys who made me a joke and mocked me i found 2 of them here
i fought with one and i left the another one
and the one i fought with its all again but with no calling names but i started to feel no good as i used in my high school before
Shouldn't i take my rights before in the intermediate school and not to postpone it until now?

Why do i hate my parents?
when something happens to any of my brothers they rush like a warriors and they want to protect them (thats good) but me they abandonded me and they didnt ask for me and they didnt change my school before ( changing school is so easy its not that colossoal disaster)
why did they do that to me?
I am so worried i dont want the names in my intermediate school to spread agian here and i dont want to live in hoplelessness
what should i do?
I really need your advice try to make it helpful....
With all respect....