Ellywei asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

急~~~請幫我的句子翻成英文

1.在new year eve's這天,我會和我的朋友一起共近晚餐,在這天不論到哪都會有很多人,像台北的東區在到數的前幾個小時就會開始進行交通管制,不讓車子進入市區。當我們吃完晚餐後就慢慢的散步到台北101,每天的台北101都會有很好看的煙火秀,在到數的那一刻說完54321時會和身邊的朋友說聲新年快樂 並給他們一個擁抱)註:這題請用過去式回答

2.第一他們從事的運動在很年輕的時候就必需接受訓練,他們不止花了很長的時間更花了許多的心力和精神在這上面

第二他們的工作隨時會發生輕則發生運動傷害,如果嚴重一點就會死亡。如果他們的身體無法在復原的話,以前所接受的訓練和時間都會白費

第三他們所從事的活動不是一般的保險可以接受的,所以他們必需花更多的錢才會有保險公司來接受他們的保單

第四有這些運動有年齡的限制,等他們年紀較大後就無法在從事這項工作

以上這些論點,讓我覺得給他們的年收入多一點是應該的

請幫我翻成英文,但請別用電腦軟體

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

在new year eve's這天,我會和我的朋友一起共近晚餐,在這天不論到哪都會有很多人,像台北的東區在到數的前幾個小時就會開始進行交通管制,不讓車子進入市區。當我們吃完晚餐後就慢慢的散步到台北101,每天的台北101都會有很好看的煙火秀,在到數的那一刻說完54321時會和身邊的朋友說聲新年快樂 並給他們一個擁抱

On New Year's Eve, I always had dinner with my friends.On this day, there were always crowded with people no matter where you went to.Before a few hours of the count down party, the Taipei East Block would started to do the traffic control, not allowing the cars to enter the downtown area.After we had dinner, we rambled to Taipei 101.Every year, there are always great firework displays.At the moment we counted down "5,4,3,2,1", we said "Happry new year" to our friends beside us and gave each of them a big hug.

第一他們從事的運動在很年輕的時候就必需接受訓練,他們不止花了很長的時間更花了許多的心力和精神在這上面

First, they are always trained to do the athletics when they are very young. They not only spend a lot of time and energy but also make many efforts on it.

第二他們的工作隨時會發生輕則發生運動傷害,如果嚴重一點就會死亡。如果他們的身體無法在復原的話,以前所接受的訓練和時間都會白費

Second, what they have to do would get them injured easily.They might only get a light injury, but might also get a serious one and cause dead.If their physical cannot heal, the trains they have taken and the time they have spent will totally lost.

第三他們所從事的活動不是一般的保險可以接受的,所以他們必需花更多的錢才會有保險公司來接受他們的保單

Third, the activities they do are not acceptable to the ordinary insurance.They need to spend more money so that the insurance company would take their insurance policy.

第四有這些運動有年齡的限制,等他們年紀較大後就無法在從事這項工作

Fourth, the athletics all got age limit.If they are too old, they will be not able to do the job.

以上這些論點,讓我覺得給他們的年收入多一點是應該的

Above the conclusions, I think it is necessary to pay them more annual income.

...我叫做@"Hung子"@喔...

英速小子是我代表的知識團

...XD

Source(s): ..
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.