Discharge and...Sound familiar?

i had my period (around the 11th of the month i started) Everything was completely normal. Now, a couple weeks later, i seem to have a lot of discharge..which i usually do anyways, but i cant' figure out what it is. Its kind of a milky white-clearish, no odor to it whatsoever, not clumpy. Earlier this week for like 1 or 2 days i had the littlest burn after i peed, but its gone now. And my pee was kind of cloudy (due to the discharge). I have one little bump on my vulva, almost towards the inside of my leg rather than towards my va jay jay. I'm pretty sure its a razor burn thing cuz it was sore when i first noticed it, and it was a bit swollen, especially after messing with it, but now it doesn't hurt, not and open sore, no discoloration, just raised still. i'm just all worried, and i want to get some input before i call the doctor... i just had a pap almost 2 months ago and was fine, she just noticed i had a lot of discharge then too. If anyone has had something similar please let me know!

Best Answer

might be the beginning of a polinidal sinus, skin forms a protective barrier around hair or debris, which soon turns into a sort of hole where it has happened which will fill with other hair and dirt, become infected and bleed, and need to be surgically cut out.

You should get it checked just in case because burning when you pee can mean an infection.. Ovulating can cause you to have a clear discharge as well.. but still get it checked to be safe

Dear it happens when u caught of with some kinda infection there.

Lots of white discharge suggests sure some sort of infection.

I suggest you to immediate consult your gynaeo and go for medication

because infection can occur due to absence of proper cleaning, not using the instruments after boiling or infected one .

or any infection took form and due to absence of awareness you are constantly ignoring it.

Source(s): being a doctor suggesting you best possible action