Will I go to juvenile detention?

Six months ago, I was accused of stealing something and putting it back two hours later. Honestly, I didn't do it. The only evidence they have against me is that I was in the same room as the object. That's it. Also, I was only in there for less than a minute. The incident took place at my school, and I went into... show more Six months ago, I was accused of stealing something and putting it back two hours later. Honestly, I didn't do it. The only evidence they have against me is that I was in the same room as the object. That's it. Also, I was only in there for less than a minute. The incident took place at my school, and I went into the room to get my bag and left immediatly. The school district and law system has made my life hell, not to mention I had to switch schools because I couldn't take any more harassment from other students who kept accusing me, and I want this to be over. I just want it over. However, the prosecutor wants to take me out of school for three to five days and put me in juvie in addition to probation. If the judge thinks I did it, is it more likely that I'll just get probation or both juvie and probation? I am really desperate for any educated opinions anybody has to offer.
4 answers 4