Name this piece of classical music.?

I played this a long time ago, and I just can't remember the name- only that I enjoyed it very much. - I thought it was named "Four Dances," or something to that effect- it's a piece for orchestra/chamber, and is divided into 4 (maybe 5?) short dances. - The sections were named after royal figures- I remember... show more I played this a long time ago, and I just can't remember the name- only that I enjoyed it very much.

- I thought it was named "Four Dances," or something to that effect- it's a piece for orchestra/chamber, and is divided into 4 (maybe 5?) short dances.

- The sections were named after royal figures- I remember there was "The King" and "The Queen", and maybe "The Squire" or something.

- It shouldn't be very obscure and it should be of low difficulty, as I played it in elementary school with an area orchestra.

Sorry the details are ridiculously vague. Any help would be appreciated!
Update: Also, just in case this comes up, it's not Purcell's 'The Fairy Queen'.
Update 2: - I am almost 100% sure that it was not a re-arranged, simplified version. I played this with American Youth Philharmonic String Ensemble when I was in 5th or 6th grade. They play pieces like Bach's Sinfonia in D Major and Corelli's Concerto Grosso (got this info from their website). - Strings only,... show more - I am almost 100% sure that it was not a re-arranged, simplified version. I played this with American Youth Philharmonic String Ensemble when I was in 5th or 6th grade. They play pieces like Bach's Sinfonia in D Major and Corelli's Concerto Grosso (got this info from their website).

- Strings only, little or no woodwinds/percussion/etc.

- I don't really know how to categorize it. Definitely not baroque or modern. I would hum it if I could, but unfortunately I'm limited to a word description here.

- I have absolutely no memory of the composer's name, unfortunately.

This is probably a lost cause, but I appreciate the fact that people tried to answer. Thanks!