Name this piece of classical music.?
- I thought it was named "Four Dances," or something to that effect- it's a piece for orchestra/chamber, and is divided into 4 (maybe 5?) short dances.
- The sections were named after royal figures- I remember there was "The King" and "The Queen", and maybe "The Squire" or something.
- It shouldn't be very obscure and it should be of low difficulty, as I played it in elementary school with an area orchestra.
Sorry the details are ridiculously vague. Any help would be appreciated!
- Strings only, little or no woodwinds/percussion/etc.
- I don't really know how to categorize it. Definitely not baroque or modern. I would hum it if I could, but unfortunately I'm limited to a word description here.
- I have absolutely no memory of the composer's name, unfortunately.
This is probably a lost cause, but I appreciate the fact that people tried to answer. Thanks!