Help Im scared I dont want the worst?

I am pregnant and I had some issues with my man and fought two bitches over his **** and its been about a week since i fought and now i am bleeding like i have my period i dont want to have another miscarriage

Update:

I didnt know I was pregnant when I had the fight and it involved cheating so I kinda had a reason

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You should to go to the OB as soon as you can. Bleeding can either mean nothing at all, or the worst.

It would be better to find out now by a medical professional then later by yourself.

• O.o
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I would go get yourself checked out, it sounds like something could be wrong. Don't worry though, some women have periods like normal all throughout their pregnancy. Next time you get pregnant don't "fight two bitches over his ****" and you won't have another one.

• 4 years ago

What you sense and thinking is amazingly regularly occurring. i could advise reading some books and taking some interior reach parenting instructions. they're remarkably powerful, even to truly good, experienced mothers and fathers. it is under no circumstances a bad thought to decide for to be arranged and study tricks of the commerce. additionally, perhaps you will discover a close-by mommy and me club. attending to comprehend different women human beings in an identical concern, and with extra experience could be a sanity saver later!

• 1 decade ago

You need to go get checked out. If there was a legit reason for fighting, those girls can be arrested for fighting with a pregnant person.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you should be at the emergency room instead of posting this...

you shouldnt have to fight over your man, especially when you are pregnant.

• 1 decade ago

Pregnant and fighitng ******* ??? It's not very "normal" is it? Hopefully you will get smarter out of that.

• 1 decade ago

Wow, you should get to a doctor NOW!

• 1 decade ago

no man is worth fighting over. just dump his stupid ***

• omg

okkk

i seriously hope you are joking

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DOCTOR NOW!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.