How much is a Baseball Card Collection worth?

we want to sell a baseball card collection,but we dont know how much they are worth or who to ask?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This website is stuffed with info on individual card prices.

http://www.sportscardfun.com/default.aspx

You can make money off of the cards that have good players, but bad players wont get you anything. Just check the value on your good player cards.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Get a copy of Beckett Baseball Card monthly. Right now the card market, like many others, is in decline. Unless the cards are very old you can probably expect no more than 50% of the price shown in Beckett. And if you sell to a dealer, expect even less.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm guessing your cards are after 1985 which means they're mass produced which means they're not worth much. Take them to a card show and have someone look at them,more than one person. Unfortunately everyone thinks "I have cards, they must be worth a lot!" and that's not the case at all, in fact, it's why I stopped collecting cards. You pay $3 a pack and get 8 commons not worth a nickel total.

• 1 decade ago

Well some cards can it really depends on how old the card is, Or how good the person is. I saw check e-bay or go to a store that sells the cards and look for them :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Baseball cards dont carry much of a value unless they are graded.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

depends on diffrent factor Condition, PLayer, Rarity to find out the worth and more information go to beckett.com a price qoute for a sports cards

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to Beckett.com and find out how much the cards are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pre 1990 is where the moneys at. Anything after that is not worth much at all

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depends what cards you got bro

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.