HALLOWEEN EMERGENCY ANSWER ASAP!?

okay, so, i need ideas for a costume for tomorrow @ school. i have a costume, but its too scary for school. (teachers freak out) so i have a few old things, a fairy costume, an alice in wonderland costume, and a medieval goth costume. i also have a pair of cat ears and some bunny ears. also, hannah montana wig from when me and my friend made fun of her on youtube. any ideas??? i also have a ton of regular clothes so ideas with them are welcome. if you have ideas with the costume, i don't want them in their original context.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

medevil costume sounds awesome! have fun and stay safe during the holidays!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Wear the Hannah Montana wig and put the cat ears on! Paint your face if you have the right makeup for it like the kitty cat from the group Kiss(google their photo if you don't know who they are)! You can tell them you're Hannah Montana morphing into a cat! It'll be unique!

• 1 decade ago

wear ur Hannah montana wig with bunny ears and a rele funny t shirt saying. u will look like a comidan

• 1 decade ago

birthday suit. :P jk jk

how about make your own costumes? like toilet mummy or combination: like fairy+alice+medieval goth+hannah wig+ears? well... i mean... some costumes are kind of on sale rite? wel... buy a new costumes?

Source(s): :D l-<
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i was being totally random and was trying to put together a rainbow costume, and it wound up looking like a suuper hero... so im going to be rainbow girl, here's what i came up with;

yellow tank top

purple cami over the yellow tank

red long sleved shirt with a deep v-neck on top

green cheere shorts and pink leggings

then an orange t-shirt i put on as a cape, it's pretty cute

blue hoodie tyed around my waist, or on and unzipped if it gets colder...

just trry to find an article of clothing for each color of the rainbow

• 1 decade ago

just put of stuff that you already had together, it will look funny trust me...

fairy wings, bunny ears w/ goth costume

alice w/ bunny ears (this really depends how old you are to get the funnyness)

just throw something together

HAVE FUN!!!

• 1 decade ago

i say ear the goth costume with the cat earsand the fairy wing just do somthing random make it origanal

• 1 decade ago

wear the blonde hannah wig and bunny ears, find suitable clothes for school, and add a bunny tail - go as one of the girls next door, or a "playboy bunny"

• 1 decade ago

A pretty piece of fabric.You can wrap that around your jeans.Let it droop a but but not over knees.Then get another piece and cut a hole on each side.Put your thumbs or middle fingers through.

You'll be a gypsieish Genie.

XD

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Alice's shoes.

medieval goofs top

a cat ear on the left

a bunny ear on the right.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.