Christians, will you sit there and tell me this is just a coincidence about Sarah Palin? ?

"Sarah Palin Vice President" is an anagram for "is perhaps devil incarnate".

Best Answer

Of course it's a coincidence. If it wasn't, the word "perhaps" wouldn't be there.

and "incarnate" would probably be misspelled too.

Source(s): Christian fearing a McCain win
  • Jeme

I just answered that my vote is my own and that it's private.

But I'm curious about this... Not that I give it any merit because I don't...

So does that mean that she would only be the devil incarnate IF she is elected as vice president? Wouldn't that have required for her to be born as the devil incarnate? Would that mean the transformation will take place after election or on Inauguration Day?

Again, just curious and not the least bit concerned about these type "things," including but not limited to Obama's middle name.

x

She nonetheless comes for the period of as incompetent to me. i'm no longer being sexist. Hilary Clinton probable might have been president, even Condi Rice. yet Sarah Palin, only does not use the language of a nicely recommended woman. She continuously relates her political factors to looking and gunfire ,because of the fact fairly frankly, perhaps she would be able to't arise with extra state-of-the-paintings ( or diffused ) political arguments.

One can make anagrams with many words. It means nothing. But as for Sarah Palin, I am proud that she is a Christian. I congratulate her faith in God and her determination to uphold her faith in God against all the offensive challenges. Palin is a beautiful and excellent choice for our country. McCain and Palin! I’m glad to be a Christian.

• Kumori

I will definitely say that this was clever. I've never been one to believe in coincidences, but I doubt she's is the devil incarnate. She's not persuasive enough, according to Revelations.

No but I will as an Atheist. devil incarnate only means something to Theists.

I just think it's a happy coincidence

I guarantee that if someone came up with something like that featuring Obama's name, they'd be trumpeting it all over the net. But because it's Palin...

As a Christian, why are WE asked questions about Sarah Palin?

Sarah Palin is having enough trouble ANSWERING SIMPLE QUESTIONS about HERSELF.

Dude, stay away from the internet! She will never receive a vote from me or my family, but I assure you that she is not the devil.

What idiot played around for hours to discover that?

Doubtful. Some people will attempt to stretch to any measures to slur another person.

If you wish people to treat you and your candidate in the right way, then you must offer the same in return. Or else please do not complain when the other side visits you in a similar manner.