Too skinny to wear Skinny Jeans?

Is there such thing? I love skinny jeans, But I think i'm too skinny to wear them? Is there such thing? I look like a bird when I "try" to wear them.

• Favorite Answer

you can wear skinny jeans no matter what size you are, but it doesn't always look good. if you think that you look too skinny in skinny jeans (which is very possible), then try the following to make you look less stick thin:

-don't wear a bulky sweater with them (This will make your upper half look really disproportionate to your lower half. Instead, wear a slim fitting long or short sleeved t-shirt)

-Wear boots

-Wear a belt

-be confident in yourself and not supper self-conscious and then you can pull any thing off (except for crocks- no one can pull off crocks :P)

Too Skinny Jeans

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Too skinny to wear Skinny Jeans?

Source(s): skinny wear skinny jeans: https://biturl.im/PDvjA
  • Jean

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awtzF

The great thing about skinny jeans is, they look great on almost anyone! You would most definitely look great in skinny jeans, i think they look great on skinny people. Wear them, and wear them with confidence cause you will look great!

On the contrary. "Sizes" mean absolutely nothing. There are some size 9 women who might look awkward in them, and there are some of us who are just athletic and yet proportional. People love me in mine because I know how to proportion the rest of my clothing. Be careful with comments like that.

The general consensus seems to be that they would look good as long as you don't wear some huge atrocious top. Lol. I'm going to go with that. Be careful with the kind of shoes you wear as well. But there are also other things to consider. Are you top heavy? Are you tall? Do you have thin legs, but wide hips? lol. Do some research as I did and hopefully you find some answers. =)

Well, skinny jeans are made for just about any body shape. If you want, you can add a belt or a sash or even wear boots. That will make your figure look fuller without extra "bulk" while you're already slim. Good luck.

no you have to be skinny to wear them. You can be too fat for them, not too skinny. Only skinny people should be allowed to wear them in my opinion. This is why my size 9 self has not even tried a pair on. yikes!!

skinny jeans look good (if you have very thin legs) with boots that reach your knees. at least i think so.. i don't agree that skinny jeans don't look good on very skinny jeans. if it were truth then models wouldn't wear them. if you really think that the jeans don't look good on you, you probably should get jeans with different cut.

haha that happened to me last year! i looked DREADFUL in them! instead, i would light washed bootcut and they looked really cute. also, if its cold and your desperate to look better, wear leg warmers under the jeans! they help! but dont wear them in warm weather youll get hot!

no such thing. just dont wear a floaty top. then u will look like a bird.