Copa Sudamericana, Chivas is allowed add 2 players to their roster.....??

In Copa Sudamericana Chivas is allowed to add two players to their roster, and now with Magallon injured they help. Nery did not make it last time and he is not being cosider due to his game with el Tri being on the same day of Semis for Copa Sudamericana. (If they qualify of course).

Saying they do qualify which 2 players do you think Chivas should call, and why????? (They are considering player who are in Europe as well)

They would also be allowed to buy another player and add them to the roster for liguilla.

http://www.mediotiempo.com/noticia/68151/chivas-se...

Favorite Answer

@ o.O: "Guti" Estrada is mexican. He was born in Culiacan, Sinaloa.

I would get "Chicharo" Gonzalez and put him in Araujo's spot which is contencion and send Araujo in the defense to be in Magallon's spot which is Right defence.

I would get Sergio Perez of Puebla and put him as right midfielder. I would like to see him play in that pocision.

O.K! I think the Nery Castillo loan won't happen, but that is just my opinion. I think that Chivas should leave the players from Europe where they are at, there is no good reason to mess up their rythm and style just for a couple of games and plus I don't think that the players would budge to come just for that if they are having a good season or if they are playing at a higher level. I think Chivas should get El Bofo back, good striker and wonderful play maker and then they should think of a midfielder, Nery would be great and I believe that Chivas should get him because he is not doing anything in Manchester City at all and he needs playing time, but it doesn't seem that it'll happen at all. Chivas youth looks great and promising, but I do think that they need a mature talented mid fielder but I don't know what team would let go one of their born mexican talents I would say Mario Mendez, but Monterey won't let that happen without a big pay check, none the less good luck to ytour team and i hope that a Mexican team takes the cup back to Mexico and that comes from a die hard Cruz Azul fan!

I was listening to this on the radio and they are only going to get people from the FMF. They did mention Europe, BUT who is going to come and play for Chivas for only a few games? If Jaguares is out already of the tournament.....Consider that they will get el BOFO back. That is one on my list!! Now, the other one might be from Tecos because they are in first place of the second group with two games pending! IF they qualify, which it looks like they will, they might get a playmaker from Tecos to help Chivas out!! Then again, thats just my thought on this and from what I heard on the Radio!

IF... Me being a Chivas fan, I would get so exited and damn I would be happy...very happy. Some Americanistas would be happy cause Chivas(100% mexicans) is representing Mexico, on the other hand some other Americanistas would be freakin' pissed like that dude coming in here ranting non stop about Chivas. But if they don't I'm happy they made it this far. :] Edit: Ticallio, well yeah I would be pissed, true your right, your right, this would be sad news for Mexico if they lost.

Yeah I heard that. For the Sudamericana I would get Bofo and Mario Mendez. And for the Mexican league I would get Mario Mendez again.

well if they need a foward and a defender the 2 obvious choice would be

BOFO- since he has played for chivas before and well work well with them and also since hes a pretty badass playmaker

and

SEBASTIAN DOMINGUEZ!!! lol jk about that one we all know he sucks haha

but hmm as for the defender...there's plenty out there that they could get

I don't know who we are going to get but we need a defender and a forward. I trust chivas will choose the best possible players they can get

WELL WHAT MAKES SENSE TO ME IS TO BRING NERY SINCE HE DOES NOT EVEN PLAY AND ALSO FROM MEXICO HAVE BOFO.. HOWEVER NOW THAT MAGALLON IS OUT I WOULD BRING A DEFENDER IN SOMEONE LIKE DUENAS FROM TOLUCA OR EVEN GUTI ESTRADA FROM SANTOS

If jaguares is out this weekend, consider Adolfo Bautista a garantee spot.

Well i'd say Carlos Vela and Rafa marquez..or maybe Salcido or Maza..or Giovanni Dos Santos..