_____ asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

How to improve my fantasy basketball team?

PG - Andre Miller

SG - Kevin Martin

G - Mike Miller

SF - LeBron James

PF - Josh Smith

F - David West

C - Tyson Chandler

UT - Ben Gordon

Bench: PG Rajon Rondo, PG/SG Monta Ellis, SF/PF Al Thornton, PF/C Chris Wilcox, PF Antonio McDyess, PF/C Jason Maxiell, PF/SF Amir Johnson.

Good/Bad/Anything?

My idea was to use McDyess/Maxiell/Johnson as one player, together they average a Chris Bosh game. PG Mario Chalmers and PG Luke Ridnour are available FA, good/bad idea?

Favorite Answer

possibly improve at point but luke ridnour didnt look good yesterday. Maybe a trade

• eike

Wow, your team particularly sturdy. it is going to no longer be score so low. do no longer difficulty, in case you could enter to the delusion playoff. Your team have an excellent threat to win. I agree which you will commerce out Martin, AI and Hinrich, in all threat can commerce out Stephen Jackson for making advancements to FG% and TO. the 1st objective is David West. I won't ideas to apply 3 to a million commerce to get West, it is particularly worth. try Martin + AI for West and see whether success or no longer. If no longer, upload Hinrich or Stephen Jackson contained in the kit. Which team get AI Harrington? Use AI + Martin to get it and see what ensue. For team H, use Parker + AI for Deron William + Jamison, it is going to be a competent deal. team I, Camby is injured now. in all threat can use Martin for Camby one on one.

You should drop Amir, and add Chalmers at first. Because you will probably have an assist problem.