promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

can you use a drawing tablet without a computer?

is there such a thing as a drawing tablet/graphics pad/digitallization pad that you can use with out a computer and a computer? like one you can take places and randomly draw on? one that has the picture show up on it? thanks.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think so! as I know there are generally two types of tablets which one is USB and works with a pc or mac, so you cannot work without any computer. the second one is a pc itself, something like a notebook. you can find this one on HP website. I don't think you could find any graphic pad for drawing but using no computer!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Drawing Pads For Computers

• 1 decade ago

No.

WHY? Because a digitizing tablet that could do that would have to BE a computer.

Tech Options: Tablet PC or a standard laptop with a Wacom type tablet via USB.

3rd option: Pencil and paper, really.

• 1 decade ago

Sure, you can find one in any kids store. It takes one design only:)

Seriously, sadly no. As a designer I would like to have one. But even the more modern tablets are nothing more than a laptop without a cover. You still need a specific software ( I use Illustrator) and a OS. But it's a good idea. Maybe some techno mogul will read it and make something like that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes - but if you want to put your work on a computer - ovbiously you have to have a computer and a lead that connects. You can also get internet on a tablet too x Im using my tablet now xx I got a touchscreen one for £600 - $300 x

thanks xx Hope I helped x

Source(s): This is the same as mine x http://www.rm.com/_RMVirtual/Media/Images/ASUS-tab...
  • 1 decade ago

There are tablet computers powered by microsoft operating systems that are like notebooks but have screens you can write on and that flip over and lie down flat on the machine. But I don't think what you are describing exists.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, they are called Tablet PCs. They look like a laptop but you can turn the touch-screen around, and place it above the keyboard so it is a touch-screen computer. The samsung Q1 is a good one with windows vista.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sure it's called a tablet PC.

• M.P.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I believe there is one that acts as a computer where you can directly draw on the screen, but I don't know if it's portable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.