Is there any site that I can download rapidshare files without paying and limitations?

I want to download some files from rapidshare.but I dont know how can I do it without paying.I've heard there are sites that can solve this problem and download them.does anyone know them?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are quite a few places that will let you download stuff for free via Rapidshare using proxies and IP spoofers. You can get them here:

http://snurl.com/4vext

You can also get cheap Rapidshare accounts on eBay - so it might be worth looking there too.

http://www.megatao.com/get-a-cheap-rapidshare-acco...

• 1 decade ago

There used to be some get-arounds but Rapidshare performed a new upgrade early July which cut-off all the known loopholes and since then have maintained this carefully to encourage (legit) subscriptions to their premium accounts

Some people (depending on your connection) can reset the IP address and this works (but for the vast majority it doesn’t). There are proxies, but again you have to know what you are doing to find a decent one.... and apparently this doesn't work now since the upgrade either.Otherwise you are left with the “get an account free” programs usually comprising of referrals/survey filling which are scams or just never work (you got several already I see!)

The premium account info that people buy is not shared out like candy for good reasons

(a) RapidShare reserves the right to close accounts, which are shared with other people and monitors this by checking on accounts used with multiple IP addresses

(b) people with access to an account just change the account details to lock out the original buyer, or worse, sell it on

So you have two choices

a) use the free access and download one file at a time at a lower speed or

b) buy the premium account & don’t hold your breath for someone to give you their account info. Share it with a good friend if needbe (although not at the same time).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yup! some sites are offering rapidshare lifetime accounts for $20.

But nothing is free.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

this set of applications will help you to download any rapidshare files with out limitations

lot of stuffs including premium account passwords and user ids

just download and enjoy all stuffs in rapidshare

http://rapidshare.com/files/159586736/AIO_RapidSha...

Source(s): rapidshare.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Its not possible to solve the said problem. You have to download as free user otherwise get a premium account.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can use the search engine downloadanystuff.org and search your query. on the search page, click on the category 'shared files' and you will be able to find all rapidshare/megaupload files related to your query.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

www.freedownloadmanager.org/

rapidshare

and

www.digitalalchemy.tv/

2006/12/download-rapidshare-

fileseasily-with

and

rapidshare.com

Source(s): google
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.