I work in a hospital as an new grad RN, but it is difficult for me.?

I just graduated as an Registered Nurse about 5 months ago. I got my license already. Ooh yeah! I got 3 months of orientation in the med/surg department, but I am struggling alot. In the hospital I work sometimes I have no CNA for 3 or 4 of my patients. And this really makes me waste my time on taking vital signs... show more I just graduated as an Registered Nurse about 5 months ago. I got my license already. Ooh yeah! I got 3 months of orientation in the med/surg department, but I am struggling alot. In the hospital I work sometimes I have no CNA for 3 or 4 of my patients. And this really makes me waste my time on taking vital signs and changing the linen, bathing patients and passing meal trays.

My question is, are other hospitals in the United States the similar? I live in small county and I been thinking that if their is a place better then I want to move. PLEASE HELP!