Who has seen the movie, "D.E.B.S".?

I have it but am yet to watch it! My sexuality is still concealed at the moment from my college roommates so it would be an awkward choice for a movie night, haha. For those of you that have seen it, did you think it was a good movie? No spoliers please!

I absolutely love "But I'm a Cheerleader," especially the way it actually makes fun of homophobic people and their ridiculous beliefs. "The Next Best Thing" is pretty good too. I'm a Madonna fan in general, but her character is pretty cruel in that movie, yikes. Any other movie suggestions?

Favorite Answer

I love D.E.B.S. I especially love the scene where Lucy and Amy are in Lucy's bedroom and they're playfighting and...

Source(s): DEFINITELY watch it! Very romantic and sexy. The women are hot. I love the French girl (she's hilarious).
  • reme_1

Check out the videos at WOLFE videos. Yummy! "It's in the Water"--- you will fall on the floor laughing at the ignorance of small town upper class people. And there are a few really nice love scenes in it.

Gees, I'm going to have to make a list of 'best of'' lesbian and gay movies. The question gets asked a lot. And I can never remember the names of the films altho I can recall the plots. DARN.

Do think about coming out but check out gay/straight club first, along with the gay center and PFLAG for support and friendship. Hiding in the closet will make you a wreck, always waiting for someone to catch you. Coming out will change the opinions of others around you, but then at least you can be yourself. Let them get to know you for a while. Once you like a person, it's hard to find a reason not to. I wish you all the happiness in your life and in school. HUGS!!

I enjoyed DEBS; I thought it was fun and campy. I also love But I'm a Cheerleader; I actually did a project over it. lol I suggest Itty Bitty Titty Committee. It is a decent movie; I actually just got around to watching it this past Sunday.

i thought it was pretty cheesy.

I'd recomment Lost and Delirious with Mischa Barton and Piper Perabo. It was the first lesbian movie I ever watched. It's not too bad.

yeah i watched the movie. i think it's very interesting and fun to watch. if you're looking a funny movies you should try imagine me and you, and saving face.

L.I.E. is the movie to see, as well as Boy Culture

I thought it was dumb.