Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 decade ago

Why do you all like Halloween?

What is your reason for liking halloween?

Favorite Answer

I have a million reasons. It's a day out of the year to show your imagination off. And to be someone else for a day. If you wear a costume to work, it not only gives people that see you day-after-day something new to see you as, but after its all over and the next year rolls around, people can say they remember the previous year when all the madness happened.

Also, it's fun to get all the candy. And it's interesting to learn a little about different things. Because costumes and the crazyness always lead to conversation.

I also like it, because the day after is my birthday so people never forget my birthday. And if they do, I don't mind so much because I have a lot of candy surrounding me that I can scarf down for "comfort food".

And let's not forget all the awesome scary movies that come out in the theatres or the endless hours of movie marathons on tv. And the ghost stories that kids sit around camp fires telling to get a good scare. Also, in the adult world, Halloween is also awesome because there are parties every where. You can show up sexy, funny, weird or scary. People love to compete and have fun exploring all the excitement.

Seriously, I don't understand people that DON'T like Halloween.

I could go on all day with this.

I don't know why some people don't like Halloween. I love Halloween and everything about it. Its one of my favorite Holidays my other one I love is Christmas. But yes about Halloween I would say the best things I Love about Halloween is the dress up the costumes going to the party with my 2 girls and the decorated the crafts you can make and the Haunted House and hayrides and making the sweet stuff like cakes and cupcakes and drinks and caramel apples and the scares movies that are on.

Because I love dressing up and I'm pretty creative at coming up with original costumes. I love all of the decorations too,,, I like it more than Christmas!! I'm creative and twisted, thats sums it up =)

I love the decorations.. pumpkins with faces carved in them, ghosts and goblins hanging in trees, hay rides, apple cider, giving trick or treaters candy and seeing all the different costumes. Perhaps my favorite part is going to haunted houses!!!!!!!

It's a Holiday, it also helps us to remember our lost ones, and also alot of people like it because of all the fun that goes on.

• Erika

you can get candy...aaaand you can dress ridiculous and no one will care.

CANDYY!!!!! and scaring kids haha j/k xD