Regarding Howard Stern interviewing Obama supporters?

Just curious! I don't watch a lot of TV, or keep up too terribly well with media/political happenings... I know that this happened a little while ago, but someone just showed me today a clip from the HS show where they were interviewing black Obama supporters, and saying their answers suggest they are only... show more Just curious! I don't watch a lot of TV, or keep up too terribly well with media/political happenings...

I know that this happened a little while ago, but someone just showed me today a clip from the HS show where they were interviewing black Obama supporters, and saying their answers suggest they are only supporting Obama because he's black (because they took McCain standpoints and said they were Obama's).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU <---- this is the specific clip I heard

So what I want to know is, did HS interview white McCain supporters (and switched the standpoints to Obama's) to see if it appeared that McCain supporters were only voting for him because he's white?

Thanks to all that answer!
Update: The reason I ask is because if so, I would like to hear these interviews, too!
Update 2: I didn't ask for opinions on blacks/whites or Obama/McCain. Stick to the subject. Thanks.
Update 3: altruman2000: Do you think what I'm asking is racist? Because I didn't mean for it to come across that way! Or do you mean what HS did seems racist? I totally agree with your answer, though.