paper on Alice in Wonderland help!?

help!im doing a paper on alice in wonderland and im having trouble supporting my thesis statement. i need help proving the changes made to characters from the original book to the disney version, unusual perspectives people have made on the symbolism of these characters, and the different changes in imagery or themes in the book.

heres my thesis if it helps:

In the Novel Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, there have been many character alterations, unusual perspectives on symbolism, and different changes in imagery since its original copy in 1862.

HELP!!

• MH
    Best Answer

One, reword your thesis. It makes it sound like you're trying to say that the book has undergone changes throughout the years. If you need to, make your thesis MORE SPECIFIC if you're allowed. Focus on Character alterations or symbolism, or changes in themes or imagery. Having such a broad thesis makes it that much harder to write your paper. If you REALLY need to, change your thesis.

Two: Since you mentioned the movie, read the book and watch the movie. Take notes on the various characters for comparison.

Three: Research other people's analysis on the novel and movie. they may be able to point out symbolism you missed. Remember to take note of the specific paragraph and sentence in the paragraph that you reference. That's how I had to do it, anyway.

If you have no idea how to support your thesis statement maybe you should find a new thesis.

I would help but I never read the book.

Ugh! I wish I could help you but I've never seen the movie =( I've done about a million reports on the novel though :( Sorry