Can you be governed without consent?

Can you be governed without consent? Common law is the Supreme Law of the land recognized by the US Constitution. AGAIN! Common law is the Supreme Law of the land GIVEN TO US BY GOD and recognized by the US Constitution. So, can YOU be governed without YOUR consent? A) It is simply unlawful to attempt to... show more Can you be governed without consent?
Common law is the Supreme Law of the land recognized by the US Constitution.
AGAIN!
Common law is the Supreme Law of the land GIVEN TO US BY GOD and recognized by the US Constitution.

So, can YOU be governed without YOUR consent?

A) It is simply unlawful to attempt to govern another without their consent.
B) It is lawful to govern another without their consent if you have bigger guns.
C) It is lawful to govern another without consent unless you are morally superior
D) It is lawful to govern another without consent if you are acting as a THIRDPARTY
Update: Since U.S.A. is a common law jurisdiction and the only form of government recognized as lawful is a representational model, the power to govern is a direct result of the consent of the governed. They did not say ‘consent of the majority of the governed’ either. Individuals must consent individually, as no one... show more Since U.S.A. is a common law jurisdiction and the only form of government recognized as lawful is a representational model, the power to govern is a direct result of the consent of the governed.
They did not say ‘consent of the majority of the governed’ either.
Individuals must consent individually, as no one may consent to representation on behalf of another. (I cannot hire someone to represent you without your consent and knowledge, nor can you hire a representative for me. Just because others consent to be represented does not mean I am obliged to as well.)
The right to elect our government necessarily implies the right to elect to have a government.
If the only option we have is to choose who are masters will be, then we are nothing better than slaves who can choose their masters.
The statute against sedition implies that we have an option to escape government control which is peaceful. If we did not have an out, violence would be lawfully and morally justified to escape tyranny.
4 answers 4