Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 decade ago

outta these choices, what should i be for halloween?

ok so i am 13 and im going trick-or-treating with all my friends.

(a) Malibou Barbie- i would wear under armor with my bikini over it and like long under armor pants with a pair of shorts over them.

(b) an 80s girl- i would wear black leggings, black flats,and this 80s looking shirt from target.

(c) gangster-i would wear log baggy sweatpants with shorts under them and a long baggy hoody,with a hat and my hood up

if you have any better ideas PLEEEEEASE tell me, thank you

ohhhhh.....i just thought of this one....a hippy:)

i would wear this shirt with a big peace sign on it from charlotte russe, with my hair down and a band tied around my forehead, these purple hippy sunglasses, a big peace sign neckless, and skinny jeans with uggs

Favorite Answer

Malibu Barbie would be my first choice. It's a little more original. If you did the gangster thing, someone might actually mistake you for one, and besides, if someone came to my doorstep dressed like a gangster, I'd be really annoyed that they were asking for candy and not "dressed up." If I were gonna do gangster, I'd do like a mobster style gangster. The 80's girl seems to be overly popular this year. A hippy would be cute, but you want bell bottom jeans, not skinny ones.

Under armor and a bikini... not the look you want to go with. And no one would get it was malibu barbie.

The 80's girl is easy. Make sure to dress is up with anything you can find in NEON colors, and a crazy, teased, side pony tail. Add too much loud make up and your set!

The gangster seems a little... like you're wearing a baggy sweat suit. Where's the costume?

When i was 13 my mom dressed me as a punk rocker 80's style , and the next year a baby girl.

the 80's girl would be easy since you have everything all your missing is to wear your hair in pig tails and tease them up and use flashy pony tail hair bands or put your hair in a high pony tail and tease it to make it thick. then wear bright big earrings like pink hoops, or big dots and pink lipstick and heavy make up like blue eye shadow or purple eyeshadow. to glam it up you could spray your hair pink and purple add glitter to your cheeks and outside corner of your eyes. heres a pic of what i mean by bright hehehe

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1118/1334151655_337...

oh also wear lots of bracelets

a baby girl basically wear a pink shirt, wear the leggings if you white it would be better, then take a white cloth and fold it in a triange and pin it to you like a baby diaper http://www.angelfire.com/id/megnkatesplace/folds.h... , put a large pacifier on a cord and suck on the passy ( ring pops make great passys :) , carry a bottle or make a bottle using a 2 liter bottle write Milk in big letters on the front of it and draw the lines like 2 oz 4 oz ect.. for the hat take a sunvisor and flip it over hot glue lace around it to make a bonnet and make sure the lace is on the sides to tie under your chin put your hair in pig tails with pink ribbons on each side and curl your pig tails in curls and you are a cute baby girl! :) dont forget to attach a bib :) or suck your tumb hehehe

Hope my ideas helped

girl gangster is just baggy clothing not much fun or cute for pics

barbie is hard to pull off and bikini it might be freezing cold out where you live

i would go with an 80's girl only because your a little too old to be acting and dressing like barbie and being a gangster just says that violence is ok and that gangs are acceptable which they are not. give younger kids like mine ideas on what they wanna be when they grow up by being something respectable. Gangsters aren't acceptable.

Malibu Barbie. Too many people are doing parody gangsta and it could get you into an altercation should you come across a real gangsta. 80's girl might not be completely recognizable. Malibu should be a show whether or not anyone gets it.

Good Luck! :)

• Anna D

b) an 80s girl- i would wear black leggings, black flats,and this 80s looking shirt from target.

• ?

A attractive lifeless fairy ;) u can continually make lack of existence look attractive js look on the day of the lifeless gown and makeup their fairly ...i'm gonna b an afternoon of the lifeless female and btw i'm speaking about the Mexican vacation no longer the action picture;)

Not a hippy. It is extremely popular. I would say A or B.

Just be a 70s GO-GO girl

Be gangster, actually be bonnie parker and let your partner be clyde barrow