how to you pass a drug test?

I recently stopped smoking pot and need to know how to get it out of my system quick so i can pass a drug test for a job. How can I get it out of my system isnt there things i can drink and stuff ???

i recently stopped smoking pot like two weekes ago and i was a big smoker and how do i pass a urine test for a job ? and when do i start doing theses things and how long do i do them for?

Favorite Answer

It takes 3 months for dope to get outa ya system........You should do speed instead it only takes 24 hours......lol

Well, the only way to always pass a drug test is to not do drugs at all. However, Who has'nt partied before?

It all depends on the test, if it is a mouth swab then it will be out of your system { As far as they can tell} by the end of the day.

If it is a urine test, they can tell for up to a month or two i beleive. Drink ALOT of water, and ALOT of green tea. The liquid will help flush out all of the evidence from your urinary tract.

If it is a hair test then you have no chance. A hair test can tell any drug you have done for the past 2-3 years. However....if you are feeling lucky, there are some products online you can buy that are suppose to erase your drug history { Special shampoo's and bleach etc...} It may work it might not. My friend passed a hair test a few weeks after smoking pot by using this hair product.

Best of luck

Be honest and say yes i smoked some (how ever many days ago, if its weeks ago then i wouldn't mention it but ......) The only person your be lying to is yourself. say you have now given up and that the test should prove negative (that is if you have not had any obviously) but it may give a slight positive. that way if the test goes either way at least you have been honest and not made a fool of if it does give a positive and there respect your honesty.

If you have honestly have given up i would try drinking water and a healthy diet which should flush any drugs out of your System there are diff rent detox drinks on the market im sure you can get some in you local health store.(green tea etc)

Good luck

K

if its a piss test you'll be fine after like 2 days, but a hair test, you can't get by that un less you cut your hair off. But each drug test costs money, just so you know many companies don't test for that specific drug due to not really caring since pot is not a big deal and the added cost of the test

Check drug test in Wiki... tons of info.

And you can get on Hightimes web page, I'm sure theres some ad's for the tea that supposedly helps.

There is a product called "The Stuff" also a stronger version called "The Extra Stuff"...both work well and have worked even with State testing....those tests are usually more thorough than employer paid for tests.Best thing is to not use drugs at all.Although, who hasn't partied every now and then, right.. : )

A great way to get rid of anything in your system is to buy from http://www.directdetox.com I have used them in the past and the service is awesome. Family run operation that understands how you feel and how much privacy is a concern. Fantastic place, I can't say enough about it! They have detox drinks to synthetics. They have home drug test kits too!

There is something called Golden Seal. You can get it at the health store. It is a powder you mix with water and it tastes like crap, but it will clean out your system. You should also drink lots of cranberry juice because it cleans out your system.

Source(s): I just know..

Drink detox tea, and cranberry juice. Drink a lot of vinegar! It sounds nasty but it really really works. Drink all of these, and a lot too, because if you don't drink enough, it wont work. Also, before you take the real test, take a home test so you can make sure it worked.

Lots and lots of water. ( like a gallon a day, seriously.)

AZO Cranberry Pills, takes about ten days I suppose. You can buy them at Wal-Mart.

All depends on when you need to be clean by. You can also go to Porn shops or smoke shops and buy cleanser but they can be expensive. Just follow the directions....

• Me

Drink loads and loads of water to flush your system. There is no guarantee your system will be clean. You should use someone else's pee. Put it in a plastic bottle and keep it under your armpit to keep it at the right temp.

• Take some Diuretics (water pills) they will thin out the urine and mask the drug.