are confederate flag wavers patriotic to the USA?

Vote McKain: you need to get out of the house more often. no confederate flags in Alabama. yeah right. i believe that.

• Best Answer

Yes. But I'm patriotic to Virginia first and America second. And, I have a feeling you would be more 'patriotic' to your home state too if you were honest enough to admit it. I am for states rights and a small federal government. That's what those 'confederate flag' wavers are all about and yes, I agree with them. Virginia first and the rest of you can leave us the heck alone. We here in Virginia are far more capable of handling our problems than some fat federal bureaucracy led by some senator elected by the people of Nevada or a congresswoman elected by the whack jobs out in San Francisco. I mean, seriously, you can't argue with that fact.

Hope that helps.

Perhaps in their own minds, if they consider a Confederate flag to somehow represent the entire nation.

This is a little like thinking the swastika should fly over Poland because, historically, Poland was a part of the Third Reich.

But I think you'll understand if I disagree in the strongest possible sense. The confederacy declared itself independent of the United States and was beaten, brutally, in conceding that it would stay in the Union, after all. Flying a confederate flag is at best a grudging substitute for patriotism.

probable extra American flag wavers oppose Obama than accomplice flag wavers. Is there any particular reason you singled out someone who's pleased with his southern heritage? None of them ever owned a slave.discover one and that i will say sorry.

Hmmm...I am from Alabama and I dont know any Confederate flag wavers. Get with the times.

we sure is! i fly the stars and bars and i voted for Palin! WOOHOO!